Basic Business Checking**
- Minimum deposit to open account $250.00
- Monthly service charge of $10.00*
*If the account balance falls below $1,500.00 any day during statement period a one time $10.00 service charge will be assessed.
**Maxium of 100 transactions/$100 currency exchange per month. Additional items fees applied. See Business Profile of Fees Schedule for details.
- Minimum opening deposit $250.00
- $10.00 monthly service charge
Fees based on services provided and average collected balances maintained.
Market rate earnings credit applied to average collected balance to offset account charges and fees. Market rate may change at any time. See TISA for details.
Non-Profit Business Checking
- Minimum Opening Deposit $100.00
- No monthly service charge*
*Must have non-profit status documentation to qualify.
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number as well as identification documents) for:
• Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and,
• One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.